Physicsdog here...

Physicsdog

I am new to this forum but I have had my pathfinder for around hundred thousand miles and I seem to remember buying it in 2000 or maybe 2001. It was in magnificent shape at a local car dealer and only had 40,000 miles on it. It has right around 140,000 miles on it now. I keep it at my cabin in Utah where my wife and I live half the year. The other half of the year we live in Las Vegas Nevada. Winters in Vegas and summers at around 8000 feet over looking Cedar city Utah. my 1992 pathfinder SE stays in the garage up there during the winter and I drive it in the summer from May to October. I am strongly thinking about having the gasoline engine removed and putting in a manual diesel. If I can’t find one that will work I’ll have to put in a larger normally aspirated gasoline engine probably with more power. I am looking forward to learning from all of the aggregated experiences of the folks on this forum. Off roading in the state of Utah is truly amazing. Thanks for listening and hello to all.

• Like 2