Finally got a QX4

Fonze311

Hi Everyone, 

I was a small-time lurker on this forum for about a year or so before I decided to pull the trigger and hunt for an R50. Finally created my account today.

I picked up a 2001 QX4 from OfferUp, of all places, in September. I got pretty lucky since the seller is an Infiniti mechanic (met at the dealership) and he picked up the car from a customer on a trade in. I have already taken the QX4 on a couple of road trips with the family and we couldn't be happier.

Looking forward to possibly meeting up with a couple of SoCal Pathy/QX4 owners!

• Like 2

Hi Everyone, 
I was a small-time lurker on this forum for about a year or so before I decided to pull the trigger and hunt for an R50. Finally created my account today.
I picked up a 2001 QX4 from OfferUp, of all places, in September. I got pretty lucky since the seller is an Infiniti mechanic (met at the dealership) and he picked up the car from a customer on a trade in. I have already taken the QX4 on a couple of road trips with the family and we couldn't be happier.

Nice! What city are you in?

Sent from my Pathfinder

Los Angeles. I already took the qx4 up to Gorman off-road Park and hit some trails and did a small obstacle. I’d like to do some overlanding in the future, but wanna see some of other people’s rigs for ideas and a chat!

Los Angeles. I already took the qx4 up to Gorman off-road Park and hit some trails and did a small obstacle. I’d like to do some overlanding in the future, but wanna see some of other people’s rigs for ideas and a chat!

Any snow up in Gorman? Every time I drive through there it’s freezing

Sent from my Pathfinder

Hi Everyone, 

Congrats - we’ll see you out on some trails. Would be great to get an LA/OC outing going sometime this spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/8/2019 at 3:22 PM, R50JR said:

Any snow up in Gorman? Every time I drive through there it’s freezing

Sent from my Pathfinder

I went end of October and it was perfect, chill weather. Possibly now there's some ice or little bit of snow now.

On 12/9/2019 at 7:55 AM, malacandro said:

Congrats - we’ll see you out on some trails. Would be great to get an LA/OC outing going sometime this spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I'm up for an outing sometime. I see your specs. A lot of things I want to do to my R50 with OME springs and all. Would be cool to see you guys around.