91 D21 pathfinder rear RH window belt weather strip

calvinM

Ive been researching the forum for a RH rear door "belt weather strip window" replacement. Thats the on on the bottom outside of the window on the door. Mines all rusted . Ive tried to use all the part numbers supplied with no results. Help is appreciated. Ill take picture tomorrow of it and post.

CalvinM.

• 1 month later...
Ive been researching the forum for a RH rear door "belt weather strip window" replacement. Thats the on on the bottom outside of the window on the door. Mines all rusted . Ive tried to use all the part numbers supplied with no results. Help is appreciated. Ill take picture tomorrow of it and post.

CalvinM.
That strip is called "belt molding" and theres a tool for it (several actually). I've been looking for the same pieces and everywhere I found it just a few days ago seems to be hidden for whatever reason. But that being said if theres a pick n pull near you with some pathfinders in it I'd say grab one of those tools and go give it a shot. It's likely to be significantly cheaper than ordering new or aftermarket. The last kit I saw was going for around $80 for the 4 door pathfinders for the rear doors.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk