07 Pathfinder Sprays Gas When Trying To Start

Hey everyone, I have an interesting situation. My 2007 Pathfinder has been working fine, I drove it to work, got off work and went to start it and it wouldn't start. A buddy got my attention and said I had gas dumping on the pavement every time I tried to start it. I looked and sure enough, there was gas everywhere. I tried once more so I could get a good look at where exactly the gas is coming from but it is just in the general area of the gas tank. I had the truck towed home and have been doing some research and have found nothing. I work overnights so I will attempt to take a look once I get off in the morning. Just thought Id ask and see if anyone else has had this issue. I feel like its a fuel line that is broken but that's just a guess. Obviously when its trying to start its forcing gas out from somewhere. I only have a quarter tank of gas, so its not full. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Definitely sounds like you've got a bad fuel line. At least the quarter tank will be easier to drop than a full one. Hopefully it's a section of hose or steel line that's easy to replace and not the top of the sending unit or something.