Barometric Pressure Sensor

Tayo

Greetings Everyone,

A while back, I pulled the code P0105, on my 2001 Pathfinder 3.5. To make a long story short, I replaced the MAF sensor, ECM, and checked for vacuum leaks. Today, someone came to take a look at it, and I was told that the Barometric Pressure Sensor, underneath the dash, next to the ECM, was the culprit. The problem is, when I call local stores, they either don't have one in stock, or they have no idea what I am talking about. When I try to research the issue online, or look to purchase the part, only the MAP/MAF information pops up. I was told that the 2001 Pathys dont have a regular MAP sensor, but rather just a MAF sensor, and the Absolute Pressure Sensor/Barometric Pressure Sensor, next to the ECM, under the dash. If someone could please suggest a website where I could purchase one of these parts, I would greatly appreciate it. Until the code is cleared, and fixed, I can't pass smog. Been going nuts, trying to get this P0105 code, to clear. Hopefully, I've found the solution. Thank you, for your time.

Thanks, for the reply. The part, in the first link, is a part, I have already replaced twice.  Does anyone know where I could find this "baro solenoid" from the video, on a 2001 Pathfinder? In the video, the guy is working on a 99 Maxima.

Thank you, for the detailed reply. The problem is, I have already replaced the ECM, and the engine code, is still on. Even after clearing the code, it comes back on either after a few miles of driving, or turning the ignition on/off three times.

Edited by Tayo