Optional Parts Catalog

Mrelcocko

Nice! Should come to NZ, in the South Island you can see pretty much all of those options on any given day
Man I would love to I want to get hey grill guard / bull guard whatever it's called for my pathfinder and my QX4. I really want the one for my QX4 because it's the same color as the body. I don't understand why those options wasn't available over here the headlight option I understand that's because of the DOT but other things I don't understand.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

On 10/22/2019 at 10:41 AM, Mrelcocko said:

Man I would love to I want to get hey grill guard / bull guard whatever it's called for my pathfinder and my QX4. I really want the one for my QX4 because it's the same color as the body. I don't understand why those options wasn't available over here the headlight option I understand that's because of the DOT but other things I don't understand.

If you really want one, there's a decent one for sale in Christchurch for $150NZ. Shipping would be killer though.

https://imgur.com/gallery/AQidPQN

Edited by KiwiTerrano

Dang I'd love to have it man finances are tight right now if it was tax time I'd be all for it, never mind the shipping. Around the end of January beginning of February I'll touch base with you to see if there's anything around you available.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MTGunner said:

KiwiTerrano, We will be traveling to Queenstown June of 2020. Will be in Queenstown for three nights two days prior to hunting. MTG

Where are you going hunting, and for what? I've spent a fair bit of time in the hills around Queenstown shooting goats and the odd fallow deer with my .308, as well as plenty of red deer stalking around the Otago and Southland mountains 

Will be returning to Gary Herberts lodge near Omarama north of Queenstown with my lovely wife of 49 yrs. My grandson and his mother. My grandson will be hunting red stag, fallow deer and perhaps some goats. I will be hunting fallow deer, maybe a goat  and doing some water fowl hunting as I already  have a good red stag, a tahr, an Arapawa sheep and many wallabies. 

We traveled to NZ in 2016 for our first trip. Spent some time in Queenstown. I was very excited to see some many Pathfinders, Sidekicks and more with Diesel engines. Would like to have one here in NW Montana. 

PM me with a phone number and if there is any outside chance we could meet or even talk during our visit to NZ it would be great. MTG