Spring Break 2020 Meetup (South)

Ole_Rosie_R50

Hey everyone,

As you know my friend Pathydude17 has created a topic about a meetup in the north west. so i decided it would be good idea to have a meetup in the south! i have a good place in mind to camp and go wheeling. I'm in Georgia and we would go camping and wheeling up in cherry log (which is in the Blue Ridge Mountains). If anybody would like to come please let me know!

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, 03TroutFinder said:

Im in Gainesville

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Oh i gotcha, i goto university of north georgia in gainesville. im around that area every monday and wednesday.

So what trails are we going to run? A great 3-4 hour run through north GA could be Dick's Creek(FSR164) to Popcorn Ridge(FSR163) to Charlies Creek and ending at Denton Branch Falls to camp. In the same area there is also Tray/Chimney Mountain and Indian Grave Gap.

There is Cashes Valley Rd and Cooper Creek WMA a little further west. Then there are difficult trails like Beasly Knob and Nimblewill Gap where even Rubicons require winching.

Heres a tour of the Dicks-Popcorn-Charlies-Denton run: 

So what trails are we going to run? A great 3-4 hour run through north GA could be Dick's Creek(FSR164) to Popcorn Ridge(FSR163) to Charlies Creek and ending at Denton Branch Falls to camp. In the same area there is also Tray/Chimney Mountain and Indian Grave Gap.

There is Cashes Valley Rd and Cooper Creek WMA a little further west. Then there are difficult trails like Beasly Knob and Nimblewill Gap where even Rubicons require winching.

Heres a tour of the Dicks-Popcorn-Charlies-Denton run: 

Sounds like a good place to go! Let’s see if every body else is cool with going there then I will try to plan what week we will go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Smokey Mountain 500. 

It's a little loop up around North GA, TN, and South Carolina. 

I think a bunch of dual sport riders came up with it. Mostly dirt and gravel service roads, but there's some really cool stuff along the way. The yellow and red are the fun bits. 

sm500%20camper%20map-X2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey Everyone, sorry i have been afk for a while. I would still love to make this trip happen! it would most likely take place at the end or beginning of march. if youre not available for the beginning or end, pm me and we can figure something out and come to a compromise!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Burrrmp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Whats the word on this meet up?
Understanding tge current climate, this would be a great way to Socially distance ourselves, lol!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk