Just picked up a '98

rhino5oh

Hi all. Been browsing for a bit but finally picked up a Pathfinder.  1998 SE, 102k miles, 4x4, stick shift (?). Picked it up from the original owner. Spent its entire life in Colorado and North Carolina, so its in pretty great shape. First thing I'm going to do is repaint the fading black bumpers and other trim. Looking forward to being able to do more outdoors-type of things and have some utility in my life that my GT350 doesn't have.

ZIuffTx.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, rhino5oh said:

Hi all. Been browsing for a bit but finally picked up a Pathfinder.  1998 SE, 102k miles, 4x4, stick shift (?). Picked it up from the original owner. Spent its entire life in Colorado and North Carolina, so its in pretty great shape. First thing I'm going to do is repaint the fading black bumpers and other trim. Looking forward to being able to do more outdoors-type of things and have some utility in my life that my GT350 doesn't have.

ZIuffTx.jpg

it looks like it spent most of its life on road which is good for you because i dont see a spot of rust or paint chip anywhere on that thing. i would definitely agree on that bumper retouch, just to give it some more colour into it. welcome to the family, stick shift at that! that mustang though is looking pretty nice ive gotta say