Anyone throw Frontier Pro-4X Wheels on their Pathy?

GreenMachine

Guy near me is selling a set for $350, I think it'd look alright since the color scheme somewhat matches the current wheels, but it's a little less dated looking, so it might make the Pathy look a bit more modern.

Anyone ever throw a set on theirs? I'd like to see how they look before I buy them.

Edited by GreenMachine

1 hour ago, hawairish said:

Doubtful.  Pro-4X trim implies 05+ Frontier (D40) or Xterra (N40) trucks, which have 6x4.5" lug patterns.  Nissan trucks and SUVs up to 04 are 6x5.5".  So, they won't fit.

Thanks for the catch! The chart I had checked for wheel sizes didn't specify it was referring specifically to a 2004 Frontier, that has the 6x5.5" lug pattern we have. 

They do sell adapter plates that convert the 6x4.5" to 6x5.5", but I'll have to do more research on how well those hold up & what kind of strain they might put on the car before I risk anything just for aesthetic reasons.

Yes, there are adapters. However, to clear the front hubs on your truck, that adapter would need to be fairly thick, probably at least 2” to clear fixed hubs and several more to clear manual hubs.

I’d rule the option out. 

• Like 1