Hello, New here

Many_Pathys

Good morning.. I'll post later gotta head to work.. Hello everyone!

Ok, I'm Back. I currently have (3) 1995 Pathfinders. All have auto in them, two do not have reverse. I was thinking about switching to a manual with a 3.3 out of a 2002 xterra. Any comments or ideas would be appreciated. I heard this swap will work and I don't want to pay an arm and leg to have the autos rebuilt. 

Edited by Many_Pathys
Addin info.

Hello!

Sadly the forums here seem to grow slower and slower. Even I took a hiatus for quite a while...

Regardless, yes, there is a lot of good information on here to search through about transmission swaps. I am actually going to pickup a transmission in just a few hours out of a 2002 Xterra to put in my 1994 Pathfinder. If you find my thread on the transmission swap, I plan to update it and add photos with more information as I go.

Hey guys, welcome aboard.  You'll get better responses by posting into the forums specific for your vehicle.  This forum isn't as wildly active, but there's a steady core of users who do frequent the forum and have extensive knowledge.  Try posting in the 90-95 WD21 forum.