Sign in to follow this  
prmanke1232

Phone mount

Just a quick post. Found a mount for the 2011. It's made by ProClip. It basically just snaps in above the vent with small adhesive strips that keep it from moving. I then mounted a Magic Mount Pro onto it. It's in the perfect position to view and reach.

d1f695528efae5cb0170127b59d636a1.jpg83bd63a462837b75edef35971ffdfc62.jpg3f747177454ccb3e53b4cfa3adeca0cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

everytime i see a 2011 or any r51 i get jealous because im in love with them. maybe my second pathy will be one lmao. looks like a good mount 

everytime i see a 2011 or any r51 i get jealous because im in love with them. maybe my second pathy will be one lmao. looks like a good mount 

It's night and day. I'm going on the assumption that the older Pathfinders are about like my 03 Xterra. I love the X but the 11 is so much larger and much more pleasant to drive. Just for the brain freeze AC it's worth it. ;)

Just now, prmanke1232 said:

It's night and day. I'm going on the assumption that the older Pathfinders are about like my 03 Xterra. I love the X but the 11 is so much larger and much more pleasant to drive. Just for the brain freeze AC it's worth it. ;)

dont get me wrong my 97 is absolutely amazing (and arctic cold ac) they have great handling and lots of room and power, i just love the look of the r51's so much. i would never give up my 97 r50 but man would i love a second one to be the newer r51