Can't find AC condensate drain

colinnwn

The AC condensate is dribbling on my feet. I figured the drain was plugged, and I was going to clean it out. I read somewhere else it was on the passenger side firewall.

I've looked everywhere and can't find it. You can see a dribble coming out of some hose/wire guard that wraps around the subframe rail. It looks like the drain might be behind the exhaust leading to the cat. Hopefully Nissan wasn't that stupid.

Does anyone know where it is? Or had success cleaning it out from the inside instead of the outside?

Thanks.

VXAmhNm.jpg

I cleared mine by taking the evaporator out and then I used a garden hose to spray inside the compartment where the water exits. I cant really remember how much room you have inside the compartment while the evaporator is still in there but you could rig something up to snake in there and blow air or water to clear the clog. Or perhaps there is crap actually inside that compartment blocking the area where the water exits, like leaves or something. The non-recirculated air intake is not filtered..