2000 R50 ift spacer kit?

Where is the best place to purchase this kit and perhaps wheel spacers? Installed  one size larger tire and tire is very close to strut. May also need camber bolts for alignment. MTG

Edited by MTGunner

A lift spacer won't give you more clearance to the strut, wheel spacers will though.  You won't need camber bolts to account for wheel spacers. However if you're also looking to lift (using lift spacers or lift springs), you will need camber bolts.

Sfcreation.com is the best place for spacers, but like mjotrainbrain said, they won’t help to clear the strut. You’ll need wheel spacers or wheels with proper backspacing for that. As long as your not hitting the strut though you’ll be fine 

OK, would rather just install spacers to clear struts. Would like to utilize minimal length, 1”, so larger tires will not extend too far outside. Hoping this will give better strut clearance. Have found 1” spacers on Amazon unless someone has better choice. BTW, spend winters in Deming, NM. Perhaps could get together to meet AZ members. MTG

Edited by MTGunner

Where is the best place to purchase this kit and perhaps wheel spacers? Installed  one size larger tire and tire is very close to strut. May also need camber bolts for alignment. MTG
If you're looking to lift, I have a 2"/2.5" spacer kit that's available.
If your interested, pm me for details.
Not using any longer since I went to OME/LR spring setup.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

OK, where do I find hub rings. Want to do this correctly first time. Thanks. MTG

Found them on Amazon. Thanks again. MTG

Edited by MTGunner