Original Labels Reprints?

Anyone have any original labels for the wd21? Two I am looking for is the caution label for the spare tire carrier and the label for the 4x4 Instructions. I am looking to see if maybe we could compile photocopys of the original labels for everyone to have access to? I wanna have a new label for the tire carrier after I powder coat it black. 

I forgot there even was a label on the tire carrier! Been a while since I stripped and painted mine. Found a part number for it here but of course it's discontinued, and they don't have a real picture of it.

Label for the 4x4 instructions? Like the card in the driver's visor?

On 6/28/2019 at 8:18 PM, Slartibartfast said:

I forgot there even was a label on the tire carrier! Been a while since I stripped and painted mine. Found a part number for it here but of course it's discontinued, and they don't have a real picture of it.

Label for the 4x4 instructions? Like the card in the driver's visor?

Yes that is what I am looking to get a replacement for. I plan to powdercoat my tire carrier and put a new label. 

And the 4x4 Instructions in my XE was just a sticker fixed to the sunvisor. But I cannot find my original one for the life of me.