Air Lift suspension air bags

colinnwn

I'm thinking of putting on Air Lift bags on my Pathfinder for towing a small travel trailer with about 350 lb tongue weight.  Air Lift says the right model is 60742 if you have the OE springs. 

https://www.airliftcompany.com/shop/60742/

I have the AC 2" lift springs, and the trailer compresses my rear springs just over 2 inches making the truck ride a little nose high, considering the normal rake.

Has anyone installed the Air Lift bags on their Pathfinder with 2" lift springs? Does that same model number work, or is there another with taller bags? 

Any install tips as far as needing to drill the hole to exit the inflation tube? Extra spacers or bumpstops needed inside the spring to make it work, or anything else?

Thanks.

Edited by colinnwn
clarification rake

I can’t confirm the part number needed for 2” lift springs, but you do need to remove the coil springs fully to install the bags and to drill the correct diameter hole in the lower spring mount to feed the air tube through. Failure to drill the hole wide enough will pinch the end of the bag and tube and create a leak. If you want to use 60742 with your 2” lift, use them with the factory bump stops also in place.