1994 Pathfinder XE 2wd, how do you lower the...

jr02518

Yes, first post.  I have had the truck for going on ten years.  It has just under 290,000 Southern California highway miles and I am the third owner.  The first owner purchased the truck in Glendale CA and used it to commute from the "valley" up to the Lancaster/Palmdale area for work for the first 225,000 miles.  The A/C still works. I have yet to find any rust on this thing. 

My question is how do you lower the truck and has anyone used any known parts or sources for the work?   I understand that the front end is a torsion bar set up.  At 265,000 miles I had the upper and lower ball joints replaced as well as the shocks and front wheel bearings.  I also had Bilstein shocks installed on all the corners. 

Yes, maybe not what everyone might do but I have a look that I'm aiming for, only 3 inches lower. 

I thank you if you can help.

David

Edited by jr02518

Not a lot of guys lowering on here for sure. Shouldn't be too hard though, the T-bars can be adjusted and shorter coils shouldn't be too hard to track down. 2x or 4x? Some of the front end parts the D21 minitruckers use might work on a 2WD, but the rear suspension is totally different either way.