Front stabilizer bar addition...

There was a post on this forum about an add on bar that bolts to the front suspension to improves handling. Now that I am home I can manufacture on for my 2000 Pathfinder. Need dimensions. Thanks. MTG

I think this is what you’re referring to? If so the dimensions from hole to hole are approximately 22.25 inches, but it seems to vary slightly so it’s best to measure your truck. Its a simple mod, but can make a big difference especially if you do a sfd it adds protection against side to side twisting at the rear subframe mounting points. 

• Like 1

Missing link is the one I need. What is the total over all length? This picture appears to be 1/2” EMT conduit. Will 3/4” do? Thanx for the input. MTG

Edited by MTGunner
  • Like 1

On 2/18/2019 at 6:18 AM,  joshrichard said: 

Do you have measurements for this?

The bar should be 23 3/4 long. Holes are about 22.5 inches apart

This is rough. Can be between 23.25” to 24” depending on how much extra you want on each side of the bolt holes. Bolt holes are also approximate and have roughly a .25” difference depending on who measures. 

Pretty sure I cut a 24” piece, held it up, trimmed/rounded the ends, held up again, eyeballed the bolt holes, drilled, and done. I, being me, flattened about 3” on either end, welded the ends closed, and applied self etch primer and paint. 

Can’t remember if I used 1/2” or 3/4” but it was the black steel pipe with threaded ends from Home Depot. Either will work.