Headlight suggestions

A.Sans

Hello, my front right auxiliary lighttestingcar.jpg.ec6d799e1d23366500af548a2ba038f8.jpgs are out and considering headlight change or bulb replacement.  Do you guys recommend any good aftermarket headlights or fog-lights? Thank you!

I would just put LED's in your factory housings. They're bright as heck. 

https://www.amazon.com/HIKARI-Headlight-Conversion-Kit-9004-Adjustable/dp/B07GKKJ9M4/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=hikari%2Bled%2B9004&qid=1556850129&s=gateway&sr=8-4&th=1

I use this brand in both of my cars. If you order them you will not be disappointed

2 hours ago, micahfelker said:

I would just put LED's in your factory housings. They're bright as heck. 

https://www.amazon.com/HIKARI-Headlight-Conversion-Kit-9004-Adjustable/dp/B07GKKJ9M4/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=hikari%2Bled%2B9004&qid=1556850129&s=gateway&sr=8-4&th=1

I use this brand in both of my cars. If you order them you will not be disappointed

Ya, just make sure they aim up ok and have a good cutoff 

I found warm white HID lamps on Amazon. I really like them. They can power out of my fogged lenses better than halogen. They are almost as bright as high beam on low, but so far the only times I've been flashed were towing a trailer. The high beams aren't good. They just have a halogen hi beam to get by inspection.

If I could find some warmer LED headlamps I'd be tempted to try them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JDM projectors are on the high end of the options but are an OEM Nissan part, so they fit perfectly and are OEM quality. 

Can be a little tricky to get a hold of but are so nice once you have them.

-Kyle

I put some Hikari LED conversion bulbs in my Sorento and have been very happy with them. They aimed and installed well. My 93 Pathfinder has some Sealight 9004 HB1 LED bulbs in it and they are working great. The lights have never worked so well and I haven't had anybody flash me with them. 

Now the yellow aftermarket LED fog lights from Nilight are painful to look at even at midday, so I don't run them much as a courtesy to on coming traffic. 

• Like 1

JDM HID lights are fantastic. The low beam HID are extremely good, especially when paired with good aftermarket bulbs. I'm running Osram Nightbreaker D2S in mine and the light output is unbelievable. Better than any other vehicle I've ever been in. The high beams on the JDM lights are also great, they're shaped like driving lamps and output a good amount of light even with factory bulbs. Am contemplating getting a set of nightbreakers for them too in halogen form.

My light output is on a par with all my mates with massive light bars haha

Edited by KiwiTerrano