WTB OEM WD21 Spare Tire Cover Pathfinder Logo

SquadCarPathfinder

As the ad states. Want to buy a Spare Tire Cover with the original logo in good shape. Someone locally has it in a part out in pretty good condition. Wants 100 bucks. Maybe someone else could provide? Mine is coming apart and I miss the look of the black vinyl. Its become more of a gray due to california sun. Thanks!

https://boomco.com/shop-by-accessory/spare-tire-covers/soft-tire-covers-premium-vinyl/1987-1995-nissan-pathfinder-soft-tire-cover-w-logo/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw5J_mBRDVARIsAGqGLZDL7RwVz0nyFrL1veNDM9_Eed7eZx92QKaJ3Kk5H6kLwYCHizS3QuUaAiG5EALw_wcB

I'm running this one on my '92 since my original one got ripped up pretty good. Quality is pretty decent, just make sure to keep those self-wash/pressure wands away from the lettering... I messed my last one up pretty good. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The '95 FSM says 4x4 Pathfinders with P235/75/15 tires got a P215/75/15 spare. 31x10.5R15 tires, P235/75/15 spare. 2WD Pathfinders got spares the same size as the rest of their tires.

I had enough trouble getting the tire cover off of my '95 that I didn't even consider getting a new one. It was extremely tight and full of mud and green slime, and of course the zipper was stuck, too. I run a full-sized spare now so the OE cover wouldn't fit anyway. I have considered putting one of the drawstring bag-type covers over it and painting the Me Gusta meme face guy on the back of it, just to make tailgaters uncomfortable.

The '95 FSM says 4x4 Pathfinders with P235/75/15 tires got a P215/75/15 spare. 31x10.5R15 tires, P235/75/15 spare. 2WD Pathfinders got spares the same size as the rest of their tires.

I had enough trouble getting the tire cover off of my '95 that I didn't even consider getting a new one. It was extremely tight and full of mud and green slime, and of course the zipper was stuck, too. I run a full-sized spare now so the OE cover wouldn't fit anyway. I have considered putting one of the drawstring bag-type covers over it and painting the Me Gusta meme face guy on the back of it, just to make tailgaters uncomfortable.

Me gusta

Sent from my Pathfinder

• 5 months later...

Thanks to everyone who replied. Actually was able to get a spare cover from the junkyard. But as I replaced the original spare tire with a new 235/75/r15, cover no longer fits. If anyone wants it, I have one available with the zipper mostly intact. Has a popped seam or two, but not in the worst condition

• 3 weeks later...