Rear tire rack brackets

Hey guys, I'm trying to get a tire rack bracket off a 1994 Nissan pathfinder the lower park, and ideas on now to get it out? I need it to mount mine to one that doesnt have it.
The bracket? Are you referring to The latch or hinges?

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

I'm referring to the brackets that are inside the corner panel that you screw the bolts into
Ah ok, the threaded brackets on the inside of the corner of the panel. That's a tough on. If I had to guess, they are likely bonded to the panel, I doubt there welded. Likely some type of permanent epoxy. Are you trying to save the panel or just get the brackets?

I'm trying to get the bracket, because I have the top one just not the bottom one, I was trying to see whats the best way to remove it because they have it at a junkyard and we tried to get it out but the guy wasnt sure. It's not a pull apart. Because if it was I'd have it out already.

I'm trying to get the bracket, because I have the top one just not the bottom one, I was trying to see whats the best way to remove it because they have it at a junkyard and we tried to get it out but the guy wasnt sure. It's not a pull apart. Because if it was I'd have it out already.
Id say try heat. If its adhesive, that should free it without damaging the panel.

Yeah, damn really is lol. I might just make a tire rack to come off the bumper instead. Seems like it's easier to get one with it 
Id have to agree with you there.

• 2 weeks later...