Rocky Road Rock Sliders

MLML

Bolting for most sliders is fine - see virtually every 5th Gen T4R or GX470 slider. It also makes removing to repair & repaint easier. RROs mount, however, is a little problematic. [mention=36148]hawairish[/mention] had them on his truck when he bought it & showed me where it has flexed a little and deformed his pinch weld behind the front wheel well. (I believe his are also bolted by the way).

Given how stoutly the OEM running boards mount, it’s odd that RRO didn’t just use those anchor points. Pines to Spines Off-Road (PSOR) are planning slider mounts to the OEM running board anchors. They plan them to work for generic sliders (a la[mention=37543]TowndawgR50[/mention]) but should be modifiable to RRO’s as well. I hope they have them done by the end of summer but I have patience - I have a set of RRO’s with kickouts that I bought last May that are still sitting in their box in my garage.

• Like 1

Will post some photos once done. I’m probably going to weld some more support pieces on these to beef them up a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4