NPORA patches?

Tn95rbn

So I've been looking into having some patches made up.Obviously.... NPORA(large lettering)Nissan pathfinder offroad assoc....(small lettering)...but what else?? Just text? WD21 or R50 maybe?? Thoughts? Laying out the design I can do but it's not just me here so ideas would be appreciated. What do y'all think?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tn95rbn said:

Those are great.Definitely ordering a decal.I'd love a hat..hence the patch idea.

If you do a hat, (which may or may not be popular? I’m definitely a hat guy), some side profiles of pathfinders with mountains or trees would probably look good. Not sure how much interest you’ll get, but I’d consider it

Luckily the prices I've seen to do a run of a fairly simple design isn't really all that bad.Personally just want a hat..I figured a patch is pretty versatile.. Hat ..jacket ..bags of whatever type.Not trying to make money... Just figured if I'm getting it done.. Why not share.You can get small batches of one design or another..a few of the classic oval..few back country silhouette (good idea by the way)...whoever wants one til there gone..(cant cost much to mail a patch)...sounds good to me.

• Like 2

I was thinking of working 2002 into my patch design..maybe roman(MMII)...maybe Mr. Jim...added as well...did I see he had passed away?...To anyone that knew him...anything particular that would "fit" regarding him?? Location or anything special...just kinda looking for inspiration.

I like the MMII idea.  If Mr. Jim has passed that would be news to me, where did you see that?  In any case the "Rescuing Mr. Jim's Pathfinder" is a cool story about NPORA that may give inspiration for ya.

• Like 1

I'm guessing I misread or was thinking of someone completely different then.Good to know though.Will definitely read it and thanks for the input.

Edited by Tn95rbn