The Spicy Truck(my build)

I like that you painted the rear springs to match the purple up front!

thank you! i honestly wasn’t expecting to find the same purple as our front springs but rustoleum has it at my walmart ! i got lucky lol. i need to bang around with a hammer some more and really under coat the truck as the next project.

i LOVE this spring shock set up especially paired with the front. this damn thing handles like no bodies business (i do also have the missing link in the front as well) and i have all my tools in the back of the truck in that picture already. i normally would see two inches of sag from all the weight.

thanks again for your help on the front set up, you doing that and making that an option really improved these rigs. i still somehow haven’t managed to get topout up front and paid less than half of ac spring set up for it.

also i did keep the full coils in my 9448 just because why not i like the way it looks a whole lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I like that you painted the rear springs to match the purple up front!

when i saw the color at walmart i had to get it for the rear, i wasn’t expecting it to be that close though! came out nice!

EDIT this was a draft i just accidentally posted and can’t figure out how to delete. thanks tapatalk lol

tomorrow morning we leave for the pinky of Michigan from North Jersey for a week long trip. all our stuff in there for four people and two dogs

7db069fb6e6333e70907da2cefb814d3.jpg

god my phone takes such sh***y pictures

i also decided to wrap my steering wheel in paracord and didn’t have enough so i’m multicolored and i finally finished the light switch mount !

afafdbffefb750940fcff23e21c5705c.jpg
6b2c63cbb83033efd667e9c92e8b2c3a.jpg
cba3d055c7013ac5c8cf2d2d343193b2.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i never posted these! on the way out i ended up cutting my treds on the body panel a tiny bit but it’s not bad isn’t howling and now i know i need to beat up some metal. this was on the tucked side in the previous pics

405ad5457bbeb5fc2a3deaf08883b811.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I bought a smittybuilt tj bumper and some metal for brackets! Also for radiator support repair of course. So that means I'll also be relocating all the plastic bits including the wager fluid and coolant resivoirs and a air intake will potentially get sealed up. Anyone have any suggestions on relocations and mounting? It will later get a winch plate put on it.

Smittybuilts winch plates and even winches are  cheaper than harbour frieght on Amazon.

This has been an Amazon build huh? A Little bit of speedway motors . com but mainly amazon has been my supplier lol

new phone now finally that's why I've been dark for so long. Gotta redownload tappatallk

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 2:10 PM, spicyheckboi said:

I bought a smittybuilt tj bumper and some metal for brackets! Also for radiator support repair of course. So that means I'll also be relocating all the plastic bits including the wager fluid and coolant resivoirs and a air intake will potentially get sealed up. Anyone have any suggestions on relocations and mounting? It will later get a winch plate put on it.

Smittybuilts winch plates and even winches are  cheaper than harbour frieght on Amazon.

This has been an Amazon build huh? A Little bit of speedway motors . com but mainly amazon has been my supplier lol

new phone now finally that's why I've been dark for so long. Gotta redownload tappatallk

Somebody on this forum made custom overflow and wiper reservoirs from 3 inch pvc pipe. I’ll try to find it 

• Like 2

Somebody on this forum made custom overflow and wiper reservoirs from 3 inch pvc pipe. I’ll try to find it 
Thank you! I rememebered something along those lines in my travels on our site but when ive trued to find the damn thread i just havent yet. I cant even rememeber who did it!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, spicyheckboi said:

Thank you! I rememebered something along those lines in my travels on our site but when ive trued to find the damn thread i just havent yet. I cant even rememeber who did it!

Found it 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
You can easily attach those lights to the tube. Tube gives you endless mounting possibilities.

Yeah thats true but i do not want to drill into it or spend money on a two inch clamp for it, id rather get new lights for the front and wire these into a switch and into my reverse lights because ive been thinking my reverse is pretty dark at night. Plus would be nice to have highbeams for those tailgaters

But mostly i just want new lights lol. Ill probably still end up having to get those clamps no matter what

• Like 1

The bumper looks awesome man!
Thank you!! It took a lot of measuring and remeasuring to get it to where its welded center on the brackets and not crooked. Ive yet to jack it up by it with the highlift but ive done some jumping on it and am happy with its strength for at very least a deer deflector

• Like 1