I finally got a sound system

Whats up ya tweakers. I've been gone for quite sometime, I know. In that time I have acquired a new skill. Getting sound tickets in the Walmart parking lot. How? Well, I now have a Sundown Audio U-15, Soundqubed 2250 amp, Cheap ass Rockford 4 channel amp running to the door speakers and rear speakers.. 4 Gauge wire running to both amps. This thing slaps like Chris Brown on Rihanna  ok. This thing will induce bowel movements. I've set off alarms with this thing. It is no joke. Ladies like it too ? if ya know what I mean. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That is a powerhouse amp and that sub looks beefier than a cow. What kind of box did you put it in? What frequency is it tuned at if it’s vented??

You’re going to need 0AWG wire for that amp. Check craigslist for used welding cable. You can find it sometimes with the jacket damaged for super cheap and since you’re just running 14V thru it you can fix it with electrical tape. Sometimes you can find nice runs of big wire at scrap metal places and if you ask the right person they’ll sell it to you.

Upload a video to YouTube so we can see your truck flex and the sub excursion!

It's a box my buddy made with a bigass ports 3" tuned to mid 30's. Around 33-34. I'm thinking about selling it quite honestly and buying the SA-12 because it dims the damn headlights and is kinda annoying. If I got the sa-12 I could keep the 4AWG wire and not have to worry about getting new stuff. We can just take the top piece off the box and recut another piece of wood to fit the 12 and be set.