Coil springs and spacers, free

Bax03SE

I need to make some room in my garage, and I’d rather see this stuff go to a good home and maybe pass on a little good cheer to the R50 community while I’m at it! This is free to the whoever speaks up first. If you’re local to Northern Delaware we can arrange pick up. Otherwise you just need to cover shipping.

Item 1: one pair of Moog oem replacement rear coil springs. Stock ride height and load rating. They were used less than 10k miles so they’re basically new.

758cc314847053d05cfe59fba3f12512.jpg

Item 2: Land Rover coil springs part number NRC9448 with ONE COIL CUT off. These are HD rated at 225lb spring rate and are good for heavier loads or towing, and will provide about 3 inches of lift over stock springs. These are also only slightly used and have no issues, I just changed my set up a little after running these for about a year. c205d9f380d3bc6909609fd7ed1e142f.jpg

Last item: one pair of aluminum 2.5 inch rear lift spacers. They’re a little scratched up, but otherwise perfect...not that there is really anything to wear out!55666bdbd4e76a681d1a5b84db19c2e0.jpg

If anyone is interested in anything or has a any questions let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to make some room in my garage, and I’d rather see this stuff go to a good home and maybe pass on a little good cheer to the R50 community while I’m at it! This is free to the whoever speaks up first. If you’re local to Northern Delaware we can arrange pick up. Otherwise you just need to cover shipping.
Item 1: one pair of Moog oem replacement rear coil springs. Stock ride height and load rating. They were used less than 10k miles so they’re basically new.
758cc314847053d05cfe59fba3f12512.jpg
Item 2: Land Rover coil springs part number NRC9448 with ONE COIL CUT off. These are HD rated at 225lb spring rate and are good for heavier loads or towing, and will provide about 3 inches of lift over stock springs. These are also only slightly used and have no issues, I just changed my set up a little after running these for about a year. c205d9f380d3bc6909609fd7ed1e142f.jpg
Last item: one pair of aluminum 2.5 inch rear lift spacers. They’re a little scratched up, but otherwise perfect...not that there is really anything to wear out!55666bdbd4e76a681d1a5b84db19c2e0.jpg
If anyone is interested in anything or has a any questions let me know!

I’d love those 9448! I’ll PM you

1 minute ago, Sjackson2 said:

How much you think shipping would be to AZ? I’d be interested in the moog springs and spacers 

Fedex.com has a great shipping calculator

1 hour ago, Sjackson2 said:

How much you think shipping would be to AZ? I’d be interested in the moog springs and spacers 

I have a set of moog springs I will be getting rid of. They have about 3500 miles on them. Let me know if you're interested.

Any idea on a weight for the springs and spacers? I’m guessing less than ten pounds? I’m trying to convince my wife to let me spend more money on parts after I just spent a bunch lol

Hell I might just pick those up too if no one else wants em! Lol. I see a bajillion posts a day asking about how to lift pathys. Can’t believe no ones interested in free springs 

• Like 1

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to bax03SE for these springs and spacers. They’re in pretty much brand new shape and I couldn’t be happier to have them. Especially at this price point!! Lol

20kzjix.jpg

Edited by Sjackson2
  • Like 1