02_Pathy's build/shenanigans thread

02_Pathy

Wow looking great! Long time fan of your rig sir!

I had to Google MCC, and it looks like they have several different options for R50's. 

Looks like they are out of Australia?- did they ship it to the states or is there a US distributor you ordered it from? 

Thank you! Correct they do make several models for the R50 so this also gives more options in the bumper world. The brand is out of Australia but produced in Thailand just like how some model ARB bumpers were back in the day. I had to buy it out of a store in New Zealand because they were the only ones that could ship to the US, stores in Australia couldn’t ship to the US. Unfortunately MCC doesn’t have any US distributors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On 8/25/2021 at 6:07 PM, 02_Pathy said:

Thank you! Correct they do make several models for the R50 so this also gives more options in the bumper world. The brand is out of Australia but produced in Thailand just like how some model ARB bumpers were back in the day. I had to buy it out of a store in New Zealand because they were the only ones that could ship to the US, stores in Australia couldn’t ship to the US. Unfortunately MCC doesn’t have any US distributors

Nice! They're a very popular bar here in NZ and IMO are the best looking bar you can get for the R50. I actually prefer them to the ARB bar. Are you going to put a winch in it? I'd recommend the RUNVA brand in a 9500 lb. Great quality at a good price. 

• Like 2

Nice! Shipping wouldn't have been cheap!

Yeah it wasn’t but the foreign exchange rate did help quite a bit!

• Haha 1

Nice! They're a very popular bar here in NZ and IMO are the best looking bar you can get for the R50. I actually prefer them to the ARB bar. Are you going to put a winch in it? I'd recommend the RUNVA brand in a 9500 lb. Great quality at a good price. 

That’s good to hear! Yeah I prefer the looks of this one compared to the ARB it looks more “modernized/updated” compared to the ARB. I’m eventually going to put a winch in it, I’ll give those RUNVA’s a look!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 02_Pathy said:

That’s good to hear! Yeah I prefer the looks of this one compared to the ARB it looks more “modernized/updated” compared to the ARB. I’m eventually going to put a winch in it, I’ll give those RUNVA’s a look!

Do you have a link for your source? Looking to buy one this weekend.

On 8/27/2021 at 5:50 PM, R50JR said:

Do you have a link for your source? Looking to buy one this weekend.

No you're not.  But if you do, you should have it shipped to my place instead.

@02_Pathy Looks amazing!

13 hours ago, hawairish said:

No you're not.  But if you do, you should have it shipped to my place instead.

@02_Pathy Looks amazing!

Actually, I should. I'll probably end up going to your place to install it anyway.

1 hour ago, R50JR said:

Actually, I should. I'll probably end up going to your place to install it anyway.

Maybe we can get a discount if we buy a couple. 

• 3 weeks later...