driveshaft noise after lifting

KSAR50

dears

I have a Nissan pathfinder R50 2004 model , Manuel transmission 
And i install full lift kit from OLD MAN EMU
Front : 1" 
Rear : 1" Coil + 2" spacer

The problem is , i have a lot of camping gear in the back of my car , and i tried to add 1" spacer more to be 4 inch lift in total in rear .
but once i install it i have a driveshaft noise  after 40-50 MPH

Is there any way to re-balance the angel of the driveshaft? I know that there is some cars you can add a shims for rear axle . But i cant to find anything for the R50

If i lift the front more 1 inch , is there any chance to resolve this problem ? or its not related ? 

Thanks a lot guys 

55 minutes ago, onespiritbrain said:

Have you had the driveshaft out? If so, how were the bearings?

Its ok . Once i remove the extra spacer and just keep the 2" spacer on , the niose is disper

I just realized this may be a 2wd R50, I forgot they even made those, in which case there are other options....but why would you lift it?

When I lifted above about 4" I had to drill/tap the output shaft of my transfer case, order a special driveshaft (from Tom Woods) with a double cardian joint at the transfer case and a single U-joint at the pinion, they took my slip splines from my old driveshaft and built me a slip yoke eliminator,  then I had to angle the pinion (I had adjustable links) so that it was pointing at the transfer case output.  All in I spent about $500, but it was worth every penny.  A complete night and day difference.

With the 2" lift that I have now the stock driveshaft u-joints are at <5 degrees angle, which is fine and much less expensive.

Edited by system_f

You can lift the front and rear independently of eachother. Generally, without an SFD, the front maxes out at somewhere around 2-2.5”.

3 hours ago, KSAR50 said:

Thanks guys 

Is the front lift effects the rear lift ? 

Meaning if i lift front more can i lift rear more ?