My 2002 R50 SE

Buttercup

273b8e2009ba87afb5e9d4225ecda80f.jpg

698c6ac49775e997c0e47e43b1878098.jpg

I’m new to the forum, friends with[mention=41758]joshrichard[/mention] , this is my Buttercup Set_2_smile.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweeeeet! Just went through Mizzou last week across the Mississipp.

Mr Cox 96R50-97JR50

• Like 1

Awesome rig!  Loving the Yakima Rack, where'd you get yours?? 

Funny story actually... we actually both have Reece outdoor racks and took the sticker off of it and put a Yakima sticker, fake it till you make it right??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m always so torn as to what the best roof rack setup would be. I have the same OE setup as [mention=42074]Buttercup[/mention]. The “Yakima” rack looks pretty good

I really like my air dam(?) with the rack, thank you!

Ya, it’s probably my favorite OE roof rack. I’m tempted to throw a flat platform rack on top of it (low profile and minimal wind noise), and then cut out a hole in the wind visor/air dam for a light bar... that could totally look ghetto though. So I’ll focus my attention on other things and continue to think it over

Edited by PathyDude17

Welcome!!

Literally just an FYI (it’s my OCD, the meds just aren’t working)

fair·ing /ˈferiNG/ noun - an external metal or plastic structure added to increase streamlining and reduce drag, especially on a high-performance car, motorcycle, boat, or aircraft.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ya, it’s probably my favorite OE roof rack. I’m tempted to throw a flat platform rack on top of it (low profile and minimal wind noise), and then cut out a hole in the wind visor/air dam for a light bar... that could totally look ghetto though. So I’ll focus my attention on other things and continue to think it over

Definitely has potential to be cool, though. It would be tough to find a light bar that could sit flush without looking out of place. I look forward to seeing what you do!

Welcome!!
Literally just an FYI (it’s my OCD, the meds just aren’t working)
fair·ing /ˈferiNG/ noun - an external metal or plastic structure added to increase streamlining and reduce drag, especially on a high-performance car, motorcycle, boat, or aircraft.

Thank you, I’ve always wondered what the correct terminology was

• Like 2