Please welcome mjotrainbrain as an NPORA Forum Moderator

RedPath88

mjotrainbrain volunteered to manage the Truck of the Month section 14 months ago and has done a great job handling it.  Tonight I'm happy to announce that in addition to the TOTM section he has decided to become a full forum-wide Moderator as a member of the Mod Team!

Please join me in welcoming him to his new position. :aok:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the welcome!

I know I don't have a Pathfinder anymore, however I think after sticking around so far and this new position it's safe to say I'll be here for the long haul, doing my best to help this community be as great as it has always been.

• Like 3

Congrats man that is so cool. He has definitely answered any of my questions promptly and very respectful that's another awesome thing about this form (respect) example: I don't go 4-wheeling but not one time has anyone on here put me down for not lifting my QX4 putting bigger tires on etc. I just love fixing them up making them look nice and enjoying them on a daily basis.

Mr Cox 96R50-97JR50

• Like 2

Congratulations!!!! You and I have talked about both your Q, 4Runner and more!! The information you give is very easy to understand for many of us who aren’t as knowledgeably inclined about cars and very detailed! Your build thread is a huge inspiration and glad to see that you’re gonna be sticking around for awhile. Hopefully we will see you back on here one day making a thread about a whole new pathfinder

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, joshrichard said:

Congratulations!!!! You and I have talked about both your Q, 4Runner and more!! The information you give is very easy to understand for many of us who aren’t as knowledgeably inclined about cars and very detailed! Your build thread is a huge inspiration and glad to see that you’re gonna be sticking around for awhile.

Thanks for the kind words!  I do attempt to be helpful within my knowledge's bounds.

30 minutes ago, joshrichard said:

Hopefully we will see you back on here one day making a thread about a whole new pathfinder emoji6.png

I keep a closer eye on Craigslist than is probably healthy.  It's always a possibility!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Damn, I said we needed new Mods many years ago, and you are just now getting around to it? :whistle:

Congrats mjotrainbrain, and welcome aboard.

I used to serve the coffee around here occasionally a while back...

B

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 9:44 PM, Precise1 said:

Damn, I said we needed new Mods many years ago, and you are just now getting around to it? :whistle:

Congrats mjotrainbrain, and welcome aboard.

I used to serve the coffee around here occasionally a while back...

B

I recall nothing of the sort!

On 9/16/2020 at 8:15 AM, mjotrainbrain said:

Well it's certainly kept me trapped on this forum for the past 2 years, despite not having a Nissan for quite a while now lol.

Nobody's been naughty lately, my shackles and whips are getting dusty. ?

Careful, you might inadvertently summon the v"6" ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/19/2019 at 1:36 AM, RedPath88 said:

mjotrainbrain volunteered to manage the Truck of the Month section 14 months ago and has done a great job handling it.  Tonight I'm happy to announce that in addition to the TOTM section he has decided to become a full forum-wide Moderator as a member of the Mod Team!

Please join me in welcoming him to his new position. :aok:

• Like 1