Speed sensor

DIMAZ

Hello dears! Please tell me where is the speed sensor on the transmission nissan pathfinder r50 VQ35? I can't find it, and the speedometer doesn't work because of it.

It’s a huge pain to get to, if I remember correctly. Look at your transmission/transfer case, and follow it to the driveshaft. On the top side of the transfer case, right before the output shaft (connecting to the driveshaft), should be the VSS.
However, there’s some controversy and I’m not entirely sure that one is it, as I could never remove it to do what I wanted with it.
There are diagrams in the factory service manual, but they’re very vague.
b3fec215f53bae7918c56994532f75fd.jpg0c454a6e1ceb12adf839b0eb5826c860.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Also, depending on your year, you may either have a hall effect sensor or an inductive pickup sensor. One looks like a magnet, similar to a crankshaft position sensor, the other is like a tiny gear. Both are fragile and expensive to replace, so use caution when removing, and always be sure to gently clean them off before reinstalling. If it is the magnetic pickup sensor, avoid putting it near anything else magnetic while it is off the vehicle, to avoid damaging the sensor in case it isn’t really your problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 hours ago, QuasarDecimari said:

Кроме того, в зависимости от вашего года, у вас может быть датчик Холла или индуктивный датчик. Один похож на магнит, похожий на датчик положения коленчатого вала, другой - на крошечную шестерню. Оба устройства хрупкие и дорогие в замене, поэтому соблюдайте осторожность при удалении и всегда обязательно аккуратно очищайте их перед повторной установкой. Если это магнитный датчик, не устанавливайте его рядом с чем-либо магнитным, когда он находится вне автомобиля, чтобы не повредить датчик, если это не является вашей проблемой.

Отправлено с моего iPhone с помощью Tapatalk

Thank you very much! Thanks for help! Yesterday I, again, found in the manual the speed sensor - rear revolution.

• Like 1