hJ17qHEh.jpg

June 2018: 01Pathmaker

20170914_141613_2.jpg

October 2018: 02_Pathy

Pathfinder Jones Creek pt.4.jpg

December 2018: Mrelcocko

8cd83388715541087c2120dee8cd489b.jpg

• Thanks 1

I just wanted to take a minute to say how nice it is to see you still hanging out in NPORA. You always have nice contributions & it’s great you’ve stuck around to continue to lend your knowledge & experience to the group!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, RainGoat said:

I just wanted to take a minute to say how nice it is to see you still hanging out in NPORA. You always have nice contributions & it’s great you’ve stuck around to continue to lend your knowledge & experience to the group!

Thank you for the kind words!  After experiencing some other forums I have to say NPORA is the best I've seen by far, and after all this community has done for me the least I can do it help where I can.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/3/2019 at 11:22 AM, RainGoat said:

On 1/3/2019 at 11:47 AM, mjotrainbrain said:

Thank you for the kind words!  After experiencing some other forums I have to say NPORA is the best I've seen by far, and after all this community has done for me the least I can do it help where I can.

I'll mirror RainGoat's sentiment and to build on that I would like to say, on behalf of all of NPORA's member base and staff alike, that your dedication and contributions are sincerely appreciated!

• Like 4

On 1/4/2019 at 9:30 PM, RedPath88 said:

I'll mirror RainGoat's sentiment and to build on that I would like to say, on behalf of all of NPORA's member base and staff alike, that your dedication and contributions are sincerely appreciated!

On 1/4/2019 at 10:21 PM, Slartibartfast said:

+1 on that!

Lots of good pictures this year too. :aok:

Well thanks y'all!

And if you want to see more good pictures, check out the 2018 Winners thread where I've managed to squeeze 2 additional pictures out of nearly everybody who won a month.

• Like 1

I became a member back in January of 2016. Since then I've redone three R50s and without a doubt I wouldn't have been able to have done it without you guys thank you. So much literature to sink in is is very appreciated.

Mr Cox 96R50-97JR50

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 11:28 AM, mjotrainbrain said:

Well thanks y'all!

And if you want to see more good pictures, check out the 2018 Winners thread where I've managed to squeeze 2 additional pictures out of nearly everybody who won a month.

Like all the others have said, your presence and insight is valued and appreciated. And I'm still working on getting 2 more "proper" pics to add.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, 01Pathmaker said:

Like all the others have said, your presence and insight is valued and appreciated. And I'm still working on getting 2 more "proper" pics to add.

Once you've got 2 pics you're happy with I'll be happy to add em!

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, adudewithapathfinder said:

Foolish of me, but how does one vote?

@01Pathmaker had it right, just scroll to the top and you'll see the poll.  Just select the owner of the truck you vote for and hit submit!  It's really straightforward on mobile browser and desktop, not sure how it looks or if it works on Tapatalk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think the voting issue is that the poll doesn’t show up on TapaTalk. I access the forums almost exclusively on mobile devices, usually while waiting for something, so I never see it. I don’t expect it to be fixable, just an FYI.

34 minutes ago, RainGoat said:

I think the voting issue is that the poll doesn’t show up on TapaTalk. I access the forums almost exclusively on mobile devices, usually while waiting for something, so I never see it. I don’t expect it to be fixable, just an FYI.

Darn, I guess I'm not surprised.  For something that's designed specifically for browsing forums Tapatalk sure does seem to have a lot of limitations.

FWIW I browse NPORA 75% of the time on the chrome browser on my phone, it all seems user friendly to me.

• Like 1