Spudfed

Spudfed

Hey folks I just join an hour ago. Wish I'd known about this years ago. I Drive a 1994 NissanLE with 365000 miles. Starting have a few problems finally. Lossed radiator and inlet plastic port last weekend. Install the new radiator it and we had put in new thermostat in a while I was at it. Just access the ECU box for the first time. Trouble white started coming on. Vehicle was dying when I let off a gas so now to take a turn. Had to put it into new toilet restart. I don't know where the injectors sensor is on a error code 51.

:welcome:

There's no sensor for the injectors. The computer can tell if current is flowing when it's trying to power an injector. An open circuit can be caused by a broken wire, bad plug, or the injector itself having crapped out internally. Unfortunately the ECU can't tell you which injector isn't taking power, so you'll have to test each one, though with a little digging in the manual you could track down which wire goes to which injector at one of the plugs (pretty sure that plug is on the passenger's side valve cover) and test from there. If you haven't downloaded it yet, get the service manual from nicoclub. The EF&EC section is your friend for most engine issues.

• Like 1