Hawairish and TowndawgR50 are teaming up!

hawairish

11 hours ago, HoustonVA said:

I hope y'all stay at it, take your time, and keep the quality where it should be. That said, I have money ready to send for the 3" SFD. Real talk. $$$

Awesome, glad to hear.  We're nearly there!

2 hours ago, Sjackson2 said:

I really wanna know what this non sfd lift option for 2wd vehicles is 

I think you're talking about the 1.75" strut spacers, right?  If so, we're holding off on that for now.  A redesign to the strut spacer required us to change some part dimensions, making 1.75" impractical and ultimately turning it into a 2" spacer.  Also, these parts will fit both 4wd and 2wd parts all the same.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/19/2020 at 1:21 AM, hawairish said:

Awesome, glad to hear.  We're nearly there!

I think you're talking about the 1.75" strut spacers, right?  If so, we're holding off on that for now.  A redesign to the strut spacer required us to change some part dimensions, making 1.75" impractical and ultimately turning it into a 2" spacer.  Also, these parts will fit both 4wd and 2wd parts all the same.

So you guys are still gonna do it? I want a kit and I know others do as well. No one makes strut spacers and without a sfd I am tired of breaking halfshafts and binding. I have been holding out for your kit but not sure how much longer I will wait. I am considering a 2 "sfd and modding a steering shaft extension. As far as fb hate I think most people think it's never gonna happen. I'm personally excited that there is a kit you can adjust camber with. Really hope this comes together soon, I also have $ and am tired of trying spacers and ac springs only to still bind halfshafts. 

Whats the fb group name and did you start the sfd thread yet?

Edited by bertrenolds

• 7 months later...

Any updates? Really interested. Also from AZ. Would be willing to be a test rig. If you guys are still looking for someone people. If not also very interested in the lift options that you have. Keep up the great work. Is there anywhere else I can find or see any updates?? Thanks 

Yikes.  We've not replied here for a while.  We still need to get a dedicated SFD thread going, too!  Despite the delay, we've actually stayed busy with various side projects and other personal priorities.

We've been very passive about the SFD sales, but perhaps also deliberately to ensure the equipped trucks in the field continue to yield satisfactory results.  Last fall, I spent a few days wheeling trails in Sedona with @Rockit, who's got one of our initial kits, and the results were great.  He's put plenty of miles on his truck "commuting" between CA and AZ to visit periodically.

We've sold additional kits from our initial batch, too.  In fact, @Ravens794 is looking to install his this weekend (teaser: the orange powder coat looks great!).  @jlduthie has unfortunately been waiting for the border to open to grab his kit and for the weather to warm up to get it installed.  And we're still waiting to help @RainGoat to get his installed (lol).  That said, we're excited to have gotten those out and are looking forward to the installs this year.

Jake and I are in discussion for the next batch of kits, including component improvements/redesigns and production quantities.  We've also had some interest lately for just the strut spacers, so we may offer that this year.  We also just finished our first revision of proper installation instructions; if I'm being honest, it's the authoritative document on SFD installs...in small part because no one has ever compiled them that we're aware of... but mainly because of the level of detail we put into it.  A true brain dump from the several installations we've done.  It'll go a long way towards demystifying the process, as well as providing comprehensive information in preparation to the installs.  It's the perfect companion for these kits.

Anyway, despite the hiatus here, we're still around and working on things.  With 2021 having a much more positive outlook than that 2020 bull@!*%, hopefully we'll see more progress.

On 3/14/2021 at 12:25 PM, Bnutumya said:

Any updates? Really interested. Also from AZ. Would be willing to be a test rig. If you guys are still looking for someone people. If not also very interested in the lift options that you have. Keep up the great work. Is there anywhere else I can find or see any updates?? Thanks 

Thanks for the interest!  At this point, I think we're beyond our test phase, but hopefully we'll have some options and more updates soon.

• Like 9

Yikes.  We've not replied here for a while.  We still need to get a dedicated SFD thread going, too!  Despite the delay, we've actually stayed busy with various side projects and other personal priorities.

We've been very passive about the SFD sales, but perhaps also deliberately to ensure the equipped trucks in the field continue to yield satisfactory results.  Last fall, I spent a few days wheeling trails in Sedona with [mention=42085]Rockit[/mention], who's got one of our initial kits, and the results were great.  He's put plenty of miles on his truck "commuting" between CA and AZ to visit periodically.

We've sold additional kits from our initial batch, too.  In fact, [mention=38889]Ravens794[/mention] is looking to install his this weekend (teaser: the orange powder coat looks great!).  [mention=42225]jlduthie[/mention] has unfortunately been waiting for the border to open to grab his kit and for the weather to warm up to get it installed.  And we're still waiting to help [mention=40800]RainGoat[/mention] to get his installed (lol).  That said, we're excited to have gotten those out and are looking forward to the installs this year.

Jake and I are in discussion for the next batch of kits, including component improvements/redesigns and production quantities.  We've also had some interest lately for just the strut spacers, so we may offer that this year.  We also just finished our first revision of proper installation instructions; if I'm being honest, it's the authoritative document on SFD installs...in small part because no one has ever compiled them that we're aware of... but mainly because of the level of detail we put into it.  A true brain dump from the several installations we've done.  It'll go a long way towards demystifying the process, as well as providing comprehensive information in preparation to the installs.  It's the perfect companion for these kits.

Anyway, despite the hiatus here, we're still around and working on things.  With 2021 having a much more positive outlook than that 2020 bull@!*%, hopefully we'll see more progress.

Thanks for the interest!  At this point, I think we're beyond our test phase, but hopefully we'll have some options and more updates soon.

Greetings, I’m in Seattle and interested in a kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Great. Looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store. Can't wait to see what you guys have to offer. Also interested in a lift just don't know what I'm looking for just yet. But really like what you guys are doing. It's great. Thank you.