Rear window Decal fitment

Wacky_Pathy

Just a quick question, will a 48x11in decal fit on the rear window? I'm not around my pathy rn to measure. Here's the decal: https://rednecknationstrong.com/collections/rear-window-stickers/products/rhec-rear-window-rnrw-2?variant=12408918573104

No I don't wanna hear your opinion on the decal. It's what I like and it's cool if you don't. I'm good friends with the owner of the company and a few artists linked to it. Bobby, who is the owner, is hooking me up with a few decals to get their name out here in north GA. Peace out Girl Scout. P.S RHEC means Raise Hell Eat Cornbread 

Edited by Wacky_Pathy

I actually measure the back window for a decal for my business and it as I recall isn't 4 foot wide. I would go with the smaller 25 inch decal. FYI, RHEC! Damn straight !

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Manik said:

I actually measure the back window for a decal for my business and it as I recall isn't 4 foot wide. I would go with the smaller 25 inch decal. FYI, RHEC! Damn straight !

They don't have a 25 one. You can do 20x5 or the 48x11

The rear window on mine is roughly 20" tall, 55" along the bottom, 47" along the top. The sticker might just fit if you scoot it down a little, but it might be obscured somewhat by the spare tire, not to mention blocking your view out the back. I also imagine the rear wiper would chew it up eventually. What about the rearmost side window on the driver's side? No wiper, no tire, and it's not blocking your view of anything.

Edit: Side window's way too short, nevermind.

Edited by Slartibartfast
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

The rear window on mine is roughly 20" tall, 55" along the bottom, 47" along the top. The sticker might just fit if you scoot it down a little, but it might be obscured somewhat by the spare tire, not to mention blocking your view out the back. I also imagine the rear wiper would chew it up eventually. What about the rearmost side window on the driver's side? No wiper, no tire, and it's not blocking your view of anything.

Edit: Side window's way too short, nevermind.

Yea I went out and measured it, the wiper hasn't been an issue with my American Flag/Pledge decal and I rarely use it anyway. I'm not concerned with the view either really. I'm about to gopher it and see what happens

13 hours ago, Manik said:

Read the end of the initial post. RHEC!! RAISE HELL AND EAT CORNBREAD!!

Haha... yep.. I read that.... I still don't know what it means! Raise hell... gotcha.... eat cornbread.. say wha?? lol!

Haha... yep.. I read that.... I still don't know what it means! Raise hell... gotcha.... eat cornbread.. say wha?? lol!
Ya ain't from 'round here, LOL! Cornbread is a staple south of the mason Dixon line so the way to Louisiana and through Texas! Rednecks gotta have our beans and cornbread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/28/2018 at 12:00 AM, Manik said:

Ya ain't from 'round here, LOL! Cornbread is a staple south of the mason Dixon line so the way to Louisiana and through Texas! Rednecks gotta have our beans and cornbread.

Well alright then! My culinary curiosity is now piqued.... I imagine that it tastes like corn?! What's the texture like? Other than bread-like, is it crumbly like a dry cake, or soft and pliable like WonderBread?

The best way to describe it is... gritty.  It is more dry than moist but it is denser than cake.  My grandmother used to make it in a cast iron skillet and we'd take it warm, smear it with butter and drizzle home-farmed honey over it.  (mouth watering right now)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, k9sar said:

The best way to describe it is... gritty.  It is more dry than moist but it is denser than cake.  My grandmother used to make it in a cast iron skillet and we'd take it warm, smear it with butter and drizzle home-farmed honey over it.  (mouth watering right now)

Hell yes!!! Brings back memories