zakzackzachary's 2000 R50 new to PNW from AK

zakzackzachary

Wow, I have NOT been updating this. My life has been insane lately so I've mostly been lurking. Not a whole lot has changed with the rig other than a new basket-light set-up. The rest has been maintenance and using it!

Met up with a bunch of the NPORA PNW guys and did an overnight near Mt. Adams-

sko3NLl.jpg
hYbZZGU.jpg
DJDKG5x.jpg
xN5p849.jpg
8Moa4oB.jpg
5gXimEn.jpg
VJUeCEZ.jpg
Ly2akQI.jpg
NUTFv9L.jpg
sosJXCK.jpg

After that little shindig I decided I wanted to change up the basket lights. I built some custom brackets for the side lights, and then swapped in some round front fogs. I always liked the "classic" round fog look. Wind noise is up, probably eats at my minimal MPG, but it's fun for now.

iKgHec3.jpg
QkMbTQZ.jpg
Uw2zyBy.jpg
tLvnOHS.jpg

Went out with a buddy to play around in Tahuya ORV, about 20 min from my house. I've got lots of pics and vid, but I'm on a time crunch. I might add them later otherwise they're on my instagram @GrizzlyPath

9aUOjis.jpg

I basically have a 1/4 mile driveway so once a week the Pathfinder is the Trashfinder-

j5SbiOO.jpg

Random-

tglIaOg.jpg
cD2SamI.jpg

Testing the light set-up. Pretty good floodage and I love the side/rear lights. I may need a spot for forward though. The trails get dark.

xkeXjfv.jpg

Always fun when you run into a stock one.

SBmTBY5.jpg

If you want more misc pics/vids definitely scroll through my Instagram. You don't need an account to view on a computer, unsure about on a phone - GrizzlyPath Instagram

Edited by zakzackzachary
  • Like 4

So. Many. Pathfinders.

That’s so awesome man. I hope one day I can find a way to make it up there and finally be able to meet some of the faces behind the names!

Also, your pathfinder is hands down one of my favorites. Everything you did, you did it so cleanly. Everything has a purpose and is functional. Crazy sweet truck man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

On 12/18/2019 at 10:09 AM, joshrichard said:

So. Many. Pathfinders.
That’s so awesome man. I hope one day I can find a way to make it up there and finally be able to meet some of the faces behind the names!
Also, your pathfinder is hands down one of my favorites. Everything you did, you did it so cleanly. Everything has a purpose and is functional. Crazy sweet truck man!

I appreciate that Josh! It's been a fun mild build. It'd be a long haul, but if you ever make it out here we'll make sure it was worth it!

On 12/18/2019 at 2:06 PM, onespiritbrain said:

Hope you guys are happy up there with your ridiculously beautiful land... saying I am jealous doesnt do well to describe how I feel looking at these photos. 

There's some beautiful spots out here for sure, coming from AK the mountains are a bit less intense here, but having the fire roads makes them so much more accessible which is great. I lived in Huntsville, AL for a while and visited the Chattahoochee and base of the Appalachians, which I see you're just south of. There are definitely some beautiful areas out there, and amazing driving roads if you have a street car- just not the super big peaks like in the West. I'd love to go back and cruise the Blue Ridge Parkway again one day.

• Like 1