Switchback LEDs, LED Turn Signals, Relays & Resistors

RainGoat

I'm planning on putting switchbacks in the front turning signal and a standard LED turn signal in the rear (as well as LEDs in the normal brake lights & 3rd brake lights).  I have a couple questions:

Switchbacks: I have tried plug & play without resistors or LED relay in my wife's '09 MDX & they only hyperflashed amber but produced no white at all. Do switchbacks require some additional wiring to produce the white light when the turning signal is not activated? I am planning on using a CF13 LED Flasher Relay but there is a resistor option as well. It seems simpler to just change the relay & avoid heat issues & mounting with a resistor. Another quick question, are there 2 relays (one for the front & one for the rear) and where they are located (I'm at work right now).

LED Flasher Relay
Switchback LED Turn Signal for Front (will use with relay)
DDM Tuning is your one stop shop for all automotive lighting upgrades. We have a huge selection of HID Kits and LED bulbs for all cars, trucks and SUVs.
www.ddmtuning.com

Switchback LED Turn Signal for Front (if using resistors instead of realy - not my first choice)

DDM Tuning is your one stop shop for all automotive lighting upgrades. We have a huge selection of HID Kits and LED bulbs for all cars, trucks and SUVs.
www.ddmtuning.com

Do I have any need for these? If so, where?

Extension Wire for Single Filament Switchback LED

https://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/extensionwire-for-switchbackLED
www.ddmtuning.com

Rear Turning Signal LED
I have a problem...Every time DDM comes out with a new reverse light LED I have to get it. It started with the 5W cree which is a great LED but every time they come out with a brighter one I want need it.
www.ddmtuning.com

• RainGoat changed the title to Switchback LEDs, LED Turn Signals, Relays & Resistors