(FACTORY)Wiring Diagram XENON HID R50

Mrelcocko

1 minute ago, Mrelcocko said:

I tried it with Chrome on my mobile and it didn't work.

Mr Cox 96R50-97JR50

That's interesting.  I just tried it with Chrome on my mobile and it worked.  If you have access to a laptop or desktop I'd give that a shot; I'm on a laptop right now.

That's interesting.  I just tried it with Chrome on my mobile and it worked.  If you have access to a laptop or desktop I'd give that a shot; I'm on a laptop right now.
Exactly what address did you type in on Mobile? I won't have access to lap or desktop till monday.

Mr Cox 96R50-97JR50

1 minute ago, Mrelcocko said:

Exactly what address did you type in on Mobile? I won't have access to lap or desktop till monday.

Mr Cox 96R50-97JR50

I just scrolled through the replies and saw that the link I embedded in reply #17 works.  I'm actually watching the video in the forum on mobile right now.

I just scrolled through the replies and saw that the link I embedded in reply #17 works.  I'm actually watching the video in the forum on mobile right now.
When I try it on my mobile it says the content you requested cannot be viewed right now

Mr Cox 96R50-97JR50

2 minutes ago, Mrelcocko said:

When I try it on my mobile it says the content you requested cannot be viewed right now

Mr Cox 96R50-97JR50

That's certainly strange (and frustrating!). 

If anybody else has a moment to look at it and can say if it works for them it would be appreciated, or if you understand what's up that would be handy too!

13 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Working for me on copy/paste. Given that it's on Facebook, I wouldn't be surprised if it was an issue of FB not playing ball. See if this link works: :clickdalink:

Whatever that sorcery is works for me as well, not that knowing that helps much since everything else has worked for me as well...

And yeah, I was wondering if it was FB related.  Did the embedded thing I did in post #17 work for you?

Whatever that sorcery is works for me as well, not that knowing that helps much since everything else has worked for me as well...

And yeah, I was wondering if it was FB related.  Did the embedded thing I did in post #17 work for you?

This one works for me through chrome.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Update(ALERT)!!!!For anyone thinking of upgrading to the factory Xenon headlights the wiring diagram shown is the factory scheme. 2 relays along with 4 diodes. Not listed is a battery saver unit that I'm pretty sure cuts power to the relays for the HID system. So when parked ignition in off position the battery saver unit cuts all power to relays so not to drain battery. I just purchased a new battery right before I done this upgrade after having the upgrade done and the wiring correct I was noticing that my battery wasn't as strong as it should be. Hint battery saver unit. Instead of purchasing a unit and trying to wire everything up I'm going to install a toggle switch to be able to turn power off and on to the HID relays as to not continue to draw power from battery when parked. I'm gonna start building the wiring harness for the toggle switch and will post when completed.

Sent from my SM-S737TL using Tapatalk

8c949bfc8350daa7759b633fa8c8118d.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Ok guys and yet another alert update. Scratch the previous post because I apparently had my head up my ass. I had the relays hooked up wrong that's what was causing my battery drain they were staying powered even when the switch was off I figured this out when I started installing the ones on my pathfinder if you follow the diagram exactly like it says you won't have any problems you will not need a battery saver unit or nothing like that.

I finally connected up the aiming motors to the HID's on my fixer upper 96 Pathy. Made my wiring harnesses and went to town. I'm that guy that takes forever, but when completed it's done near perfect and the right way. OCD just a little. Ha Ha. Following the wiring diagram to a T with little to no problems. The key here is making sure your connections are In it for the long haul and your wiring is in the back seat buckled up. I always take a little more time making my harnesses and triple checking to make sure all the connections are ran and done right the first time. I've in the past learned it goes together a hell of a lot easier than coming apart simply by triple checking your wiring you can avoid the cussing segment.. Lol. I've included some pictures of the install. Please feel free to ask any questions you have. This is my second factory HID install and I'm here to help. SUPPLY LIST- purchase a set of Factory HID's with aiming switch. Bussman Eaton easy I.D fuse panel, 2 - 30amp Nissan relays or equivalent, (red,black,yellow)14awg rolls of wire, butt, ring, Male and female connectors. Heat shrink rap, 3m rubber splicing tape, 3m super 33 black electrical tape, wire solder, blow torch, wire loom and wire ties/holders. I wanted to use a fuse box making things look 100 times cleaner eliminating a cluster f#$k of wires connected to the + side of the batt. Hope this helps537332d7e53dd954b81c733d9faa7a01.jpgd703f5b4a5aded0f46e57044c925a382.jpg780eebe2978184e0d72706244bf6c436.jpg2f35f871a81f9cde3348f1762085c8e0.jpg92cd7207a4ee3fc632c8f268cf138b30.jpgc33d6419211837f09a58d974cc482cd1.jpg7a03d4933147b04d4abb9278e6dd2378.jpgedcf4275e5adbea7b390f3e44e455dcc.jpg9d8f97d38af9f41398f070c40065b0ca.jpg

• Like 2

Where do you get the switch and the plus for the headlights? Mine are missing a lot of the plugs for both the adjustable motors and the power for the headlight itself. 
Fortunately the switch came with both sets of mine. When you say plus do you mean "power" for the headlights or switch or both?

b2fe836745cedc1c246348920984c8d0.jpg

b121b70f33495ae3add9e74bb0ccb770.jpg

Missing the plugs for the adjustable projectors on both sides and missing the power plug on one side. And I don’t have a switch for the adjustable motors either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

b2fe836745cedc1c246348920984c8d0.jpg

b121b70f33495ae3add9e74bb0ccb770.jpg

Missing the plugs for the adjustable projectors on both sides and missing the power plug on one side. And I don’t have a switch for the adjustable motors either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The power for the hid is a positive and a negative I would just cut the connector off of it and then get two butt connectors and some wire to hook that up to power and ground. I wouldn't worry about not having the connector to fit in to the one on the back of the light

• Like 1

As far as the high beam from the way it looks you have the connector for it. Same as before. It will have a positive and a negative also. The diagram really helps out a lot because what you end up having to do after you get the diodes in place you will have to take the positive from the low beam xenon and the positive from the high beam halogen and connect that to the factory plug coming from the headlight stalk. The ballast gets its power from the relay that's where the relay comes into play as does the halogen high beam. If you want to use both your high and low beams you must use 4 diodes if not you will wear your ballast out quickly. The 2 connectors you see are for the relays to plug into. The diodes are just like the diagram.I've also added the wiring diagram translated it for you and highlighted all the important parts the bottom left of the diagram where it says M D & P I know that has something to do with the switch on the column but I think it's just there to let you know what those mean in the diagram. The diagram shows the diodes going into relay slot number 2 just like in the pics 4cb41a05ad6703f831201f10262b3bcd.jpg426a35a3c08fd0f0e4b2b432dd307e14.jpg36e6c4004d5082ab274881a683ea6be5.jpg0bce1b45697e5726a9e7b161f1e7116f.jpg