Need help with my truck

Jrine7232

Hey guys i am trying to see what is the best thing to do here. i am trying to give my truck a lift kit and a nice bumper of sorts. i dont care what it is i just want to be able to have lights and a winch on it. i have been looking all over and dont know what to pick. thanks so much guys 

There are a few options for lifts, pretty well explored on here. Just make sure you beef up the steering linkage to hold up to the new angles.

There was a factory brush guard for these, but it's not a winch mount and it's commonly considered a damage multiplier. There was also a factory-option winch mount, but they're pretty rare and IIRC the winch attached was only good for 3k lbs or something like that. There aren't many options for full bumpers. ARB made some, but they're expensive and last I checked, they aren't making them anymore. TAG/KMA made bumpers for these but the name kept changing to keep ahead of bad reviews for stuff way behind schedule/never delivered/built wrong, so I'd avoid that option, assuming the guy's even still in business. Some guys mod Jeep bumpers to fit, some build their own from scratch. I keep thinking about building my own, but somehow haven't gotten around to it yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Search the threads, there are currently 4 options out there though some aren’t quite online yet (hawairish &TowndawgR69) & others haven’t been reviewed by regular owners yet (WAM & Coastal Offroad).