Friday Nov 16th- Meetup / Saturday Nov 17th-evening trail run

TowndawgR50

PNW folks are gathering this coming weekend with a dinner/meet n greet tentatively at XXX Root Beer Drive-In in Issaquah on Friday. On the latter half of Saturday  there are possibilities of a night run off the hwy 90 corridor near North Bend. Anyone interested please check in here as things could change depending on turnout. 

jRMoObZ.jpg?1

Edited by TowndawgR50
  • Like 3

On another thread poachr & SlartiBartFast both said thanks for the invite but they can’t make it-frankly, they’re pretty remote from Seattle so I don’t blame them. Pathy_02 is en route & ferrariowner123 hopes to make part of eitger Sat or Sun.

Great! Where are you coming from? A quick look on Google maps shows maybe Moses lake and and the adjacent sand dunes as a possible location btwn the east side of the Puget sound and the Spokane area

@Slartibartfast

Edited by TowndawgR50
  • Like 1

Little late reply here, but it was great getting up there to meet up and hang out with old and new faces from the forum!  Thanks for keeping me and my boy entertained! @TowndawgR50  @RainGoat @ferrariowner123 @02_Pathy.

And sorry about that knee, Kyle!  If it makes you feel any better, he kneed me in the jewels last night right after I started dozing off on the couch post-turkey.

Edited by hawairish
  • Like 2