OCTOBER TOTM VOTING  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Voting will go until November 3 due to late posting.

• hawairish
    • 02_Pathy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/04/2018 at 03:59 AM

15 minutes ago, Astrorami said:

How does the voting work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should be able to see a poll above the first post in this thread and below the thread title where you can select who you want to vote for, then click "Submit Vote".  Let me know if you can't see this.

• Like 1

I'm torn! Love[mention=36148]hawairish[/mention]'s ride (and the amazing work he does to benefit this community & our rigs), but I'm in love with how clean and well put-together [mention=39493]02_Pathy[/mention]

Agree. I know both owners some and both are good guys. @02_Pathy rig is beautiful but there are very few other Paths out there as nice as thoroughly & thoughtfully modified as[mention=36148]hawairish[/mention].

BTW, the vote buttons don’t show up on TapaTalk which is what I use 90% of the time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, RainGoat said:

BTW, the vote buttons don’t show up on TapaTalk which is what I use 90% of the time.

I never use it so thank you for the heads up.  Has it always been that way, or just since the forum update?

I will plan to add a note on voting threads mentioning this in the future to help avoid confusion.

Now that I see the pics on an iPad, I have to admit @02_Pathy , those clear cuts in the background make me sad . For those not from our region, that's what they look like, though probably one of the prettiest examples I've seen. They clean them up better these days (you literally couldn't walk through the old ones), but they still scar a lot of the land out here & can turn a beautiful trip into a sad, heavy experience.

• Like 1

Now that I see the pics on an iPad, I have to admit @02_Pathy , those clear cuts in the background make me sad . For those not from our region, that's what they look like, though probably one of the prettiest examples I've seen. They clean them up better these days (you literally couldn't walk through the old ones), but they still scar a lot of the land out here & can turn a beautiful trip into a sad, heavy experience.
Yeah they have logged heavy in the area I was in and most of the area now is a clear cut unfortunately. It used to be dense forest.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Tapatalk strikes again! :thumbsdown:

Pretty sure that has been an ongoing problem with TT, I remember reading several years ago that they had no plans of ever supporting polls in the app... have I ever told you how much I despise everything tapatalk... especially their "customer" (forum staff) support?

OK OK, back to the actual... err, current issue...

Press the menu button in the upper right of the app and choose Web View, pick your browser of choice if the option is presented. Be aware that you may need to log in, but you should now see the thread in NPORA's built in mobile theme or full desktop view. Either way, you should now see the poll and be able to vote (if your logged in of course.)

*reluctantly sent via crappytalk app

I don’t deny it but it is super handy to keep most of my forums in one place. Also, the ~$15 Pro fee or whatever lets me just upload photos from my phone which is a world easier than any of the hosting apps.

I don’t deny it but it is super handy to keep most of my forums in one place. Also, the ~$15 Pro fee or whatever lets me just upload photos from my phone which is a world easier than any of the hosting apps.

I’m confused.. is this different from uploading photos on the free version of Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m confused.. is this different from uploading photos on the free version of Tapatalk?

Well, it’s certainly possible that I’m the one who is confused. I thought I had trouble with uploading photos with the white App version (on iOS) & that was ultimately why I went ahead & paid for the Pro version (Black App on iOS). Perhaps I just screwed up?