My Pathy project - TPMS Install V2.0

ramdala

Dear All,

Long time without posting....

Well, I want to share the new tpms system I've installed on the pathy. The previous one had a non replaceable battery on the sensors, so when they all finally died all the sensors went useless.

Here is the previous installation link:

TPMS V1.0

I found a tmps system, that can be mounted and have the dimensions of the switches that are not used on the dashboard... and the batteries of the sensors can be repleaced!

take a look:

L4EopyCv5rWoTVl_lTiioS941aHxrBSS6WZF3yLX

9TcM1p1ScmIB76cvJ7WFIcH6lupQx6XZZoUE2YJe

7GnPmBhjt07UOi4Ff-B7uvjwRT8qZUXPSLwik_ey

• Like 1

Dear All,
Long time without posting....

Well, I want to share the new tpms system I've installed on the pathy. The previous one had a non replaceable battery on the sensors, so when they all finally died all the sensors went useless. I found a tmps system, that can be mounted and have the dimensions of the switches that are not used on the dashboard... and the batteries of the sensors can be repleaced!

More info please?

31 minutes ago, RainGoat said:

More info please?

Sure,

the install it is about the same as the previous one I had. You only have to cut a small part of the slot and the display fits nicely and keep in place just with pressure. I glued the display frame to the center console becasuse the "hooks" on it are designed for newer nissans (?) and I wanted to be sure that the display wont go inside.

I haven't buyed mine from amazon but here you can find it:

https://www.amazon.com/HUAHAT-HuaHat-Monitoring-Customized-Temperature/dp/B073P3VMPX/ref=sr_1_3?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1537885846&sr=1-3&keywords=careud%2Bu912&th=1

This is pretty cool. Not expensive either. $100!?

So far my Pathfinder has front air bags, side airbags, AWD, and leather heated seats.

It does not have , SiruisXM, VDC, or TPMS....but otherwise has everything a modern vehicle has...and I spent $1000 on it. I may add this and a new Stereo and call it good.

Sure,

the install it is about the same as the previous one I had. You only have to cut a small part of the slot and the display fits nicely and keep in place just with pressure. I glued the display frame to the center console becasuse the "hooks" on it are designed for newer nissans (?) and I wanted to be sure that the display wont go inside.

I haven't buyed mine from amazon but here you can find it:

https://www.amazon.com/HUAHAT-HuaHat-Monitoring-Customized-Temperature/dp/B073P3VMPX/ref=sr_1_3?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1537885846&sr=1-3&keywords=careud%2Bu912&th=1

Estos me gustan más que los sensores de fábrica. Como funcionan? Los sensores quedan por dentro de la llanta? Es ajustable la alerta de presión?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, Astrorami said:

Estos me gustan más que los sensores de fábrica. Como funcionan? Los sensores quedan por dentro de la llanta? Es ajustable la alerta de presión?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funcionan igual que los de fabrica, con un sensor en el interior de la llanta. Si, la alerta se puede ajustar.