Sub-Frame Drop 09/17/18

Cbiggy

I am looking into doing a SFD lift of 4 inches. It seems these days that there are no more of these lifts on the market. With that said I have been looking around to do this myself. The only thing I need to know is if I can do 4 inches over the struts with sfcreation spacers or if that would create a bad angle for the strut? If I cannot do it with the sfcreations lift is there anybody that could fabricate me some or where I could find some used ones maybe? Thanks

Edit: Not sure if this should be in how to's and excuse me if there is already information that is up to date on how to get this done. Whether that be drawing of the fabrications, or a person who is selling the whole set. (Johann is no longer selling anything but undrilled blocks.)

Edited by Cbiggy

• 3 weeks later...

To my knowledge nobody is still producing an SFD kit, and as much as I love Steve's products, I don't think his spacers are designed to give that much lift and maintain the correct geometry. Search "sfd" and you'll find a ton of info, once you sift through all the "does anyone still make SFD kits" posts. Lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...