Pathfinder Deluxe Suspension Package 2" Lift

Hello everyone I need your help, i ordered the Deluxe Suspension Package from 4x4parts.com and the springs arrived today, the shocks will be here tommorow and I want to install it all tommorow, I got all the necessary tools but my problem is there are 4 springs 2 tall and 2 taller ones, I am wondering whch go where? do the bigger ones go in the front or back??? and the back shocks and spring installation seems easy BUT how hard is the front struts and springs to install??

this is what I got:

http://www.4x4parts.com/public_html/shop/s...3e0c9e0ab77.jpg

PLEASE HEKP ME!!!

From you picture it looks like two springs are tapered and two aren't. Once you get the old springs off, take a look at the ends and match 'em up. The new ones should have the same diameter on the ends as the old ones so they seat in the spring perches.

ALL DONE!!!!!!!

I finished it over the weekend but was just waiting to get some pictures of it all done,

I think it looks good with the stock rims, but I am thinking of getting some top of the line mud tires,

any recomendations?

it seems this past week was "Lift Week" there were alot of lifts done recently and they all look good.

post-7-1113419056.jpg

Edited by CanadianPathyNut

I am thinking of getting some top of the line mud tires,

any recomendations?

Super Swampers are probably the best mud tires.

superswamper_Bogger_LG.jpg

What kind of mud to you intend to drive through that requires top-of-the-line mud tires?

What kind of mud to you intend to drive through that requires top-of-the-line mud tires?

I don't think I will encounter much mud at all here is SoCal but i figure mud is one of the hardest things to get through when off-roading and I want the best traction I can get in any situation, maybe I don't need mud tires

Well, you really gotta figure out what kind of off-roading you do. If your truck is driven on a daily basis, and you don't do a whole lot of agressive off-roading, you're better off with a less agressive tire such as the BFG AT or the Bridgestone Dueler AT/Revo. AT tires are less expensive, quieter, last longer, have better highway manners and get better gas mileage than MT tires. Plus, your ride is pretty blingin' [that's a compliment] for MT tires. Unless you only want MT tires to add more bling (which IMO is being a little too poseurish), go with an AT tire like the ones I mentioned above.

On the other hand, if you plan to regularly get your truck dirty, aren't afraid of paint scratches or (gasp!) a dented step-rail or two, and are on your way to building a serious 4x4, the BFG MT or the Goodyear MTR are excellent choices for daily driver/weekend warrior rigs.

Looks bad a$$! Nice work on the detailing/wax job. What's your detailing routine? I usually use Meguires wash with the NXT Wax, but don't think I get it looking that good though.

Later, Joe