Widest tire

I'm new to PF's, been doing a bit of reading. Iknow if I do a 2" lift (preferably from AC), I can fit 31-32's, that's fine, but I want the widest tire I can fit. I live in the Outer Banks, NC and the beach is soft and deep. I just want super wide tires to float on the sand, so I can have zero problems and help pull people out. Whats the widest I can run with the 2" lift, what offset or spacers do I need? 

You're going to need to get yourself about 3.75" of backspacing, whether it's with wheels or spacers, to get anything taller than a 31" tire to fit.  Don't really remember what the situation is like for width with stock offset, but with 3.75" backspace wheels plenty of people fit 12.5" wide tires no problem.  I personally had 32x11.5 with room to spare.  What exactly do you consider wide?  Is 12.5" wide enough, or are you looking at hugely wide, like 14"+?

12.5 should be just fine! Anything wider should float real nice on the sand here. Even lifted trucks with big ol' tires get stuck here because they don't air down, the sand is super soft. Don't want to buy new rims, but if I have to, I have to. Thanks!

5 hours ago, Grim_Smoker said:

12.5 should be just fine! Anything wider should float real nice on the sand here. Even lifted trucks with big ol' tires get stuck here because they don't air down, the sand is super soft. Don't want to buy new rims, but if I have to, I have to. Thanks!

Not sure how wide you can go on stock wheels (not sure how wide the wheels themselves are) but most people put their 11.5 or 12.5 wide tires on 15x8 wheels.