Labor day weekend 2018 PNW NPORA Expedition trip

TowndawgR50

Hey PNW folks-

Labor day is fast approaching. Id like to organize a family friendly expo trip into the Cascades or any other wilderness areas in the state. Perhaps a section of the Washington Backcountry Discovery Route? Easy, scenic trails with views, geologic points of interest and primitive group camping. August  31st to September 3rd. Comment and let me know if you're available and any suggestions or requirements you may have.

3kiE2WY.jpg 

Edited by TowndawgR50

We are going on a 3d camping trip the week before followed by a couple days at Lake Chelan so I'm not sure the family is going to be up for it. That said, I might be able to escape for part of the weekend or come along with just one kid. I can feel the summer slipping by....

• Like 1

I feel it slipping by too. We're headed to Darrington here in just a sec(hopefully). 

All the more reason I feel motivated to organize for the group and get everyone out together to explore the state. Would be great if we had an experienced guide like you come along! 

Hi all,

i am happy to see NPORA still powering on 17 years after its inception and I would love to go to this event, but I am in the middle of a huge move this month and I most likely won’t make it.  I won’t say there is zero chance, but the odds aren’t good.  I’m doing moving sales every weekend and packing daily.  If I don’t make it, have a great time and post lots of videos!

MrJim

member # 001

• Like 3

I only have a Titan now, I think it is a bit large for the trails. 

Should’ve got the 1st gen frontier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/5/2018 at 11:12 AM, MrJim said:

Hi all,

i am happy to see NPORA still powering on 17 years after its inception and I would love to go to this event, but I am in the middle of a huge move this month and I most likely won’t make it.  I won’t say there is zero chance, but the odds aren’t good.  I’m doing moving sales every weekend and packing daily.  If I don’t make it, have a great time and post lots of videos!

MrJim

member # 001

Good to hear from you! Where are you headed? Hope your move goes well. I know moving can be a bit stressful. 

I hope to make something happen more regularly so if not this trip maybe the next. 

2 hours ago, Citron said:

I only have a Titan now, I think it is a bit large for the trails. 

I feel like i regularly see full size american pickups on the FS roads. This trip wont be a wheeling event as much as a touring/camping scenario. Would be great to have you come along. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...