after market heavy duty rear and front bumper for wd21 pathfinders

Tohk

Hi guys , im new here . i have a 94 pathfinder 4x4. shes a beauty. i live at the South Rim of the grand Canyon, and im getting into the overland culture pretty seriously. i have done most of the upgrades i can , but my XE model didn't come with the external tire mount. i see plenty in the junkyards and i can get them pretty cheap but i don't have the factory bolt holes and i want something more heavy duty . you can find these heavy after market ones for jeeps and toyotas that hold full size spares and room for gas cans and hi-lift jacks, but i CANT seem to find a company that makes them for our 1st gen Pathys. they make for the newer ones , but i like my older metal model. The same goes for front bumpers to hold winches or cattle guards.

does anyone know of a company that DOES make these for our 1st gen Pathfinders and wd21 trucks that bolt on to the frame for stability and towing streagnth.

so far the only option i have found was Hitchgate solo from Wilco offroad. great product . ( here is the video if you are interested.)    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GTf071Klb4&t

but i would prefer a frame mounted custom steel bumper front and back.

same issue with solid after market roof rack. i am ready to craft my own so im not too worried about that . But if anyone has experience or information on good solid aftermarket off road bumpers for front and rear for 90-95 wd21 pathfinders, i would be very grateful. Even if its a solo person who will make to order.

Thanks alot for the feedback!!!

Edited by Tohk
wrong time code on vide

Why not make your own? 

If you lived north of the border, I'd love you sell you mine that I made, as I no longer have a pathy as it's for sale.  On the inside is a 1" nut and bolt acting as a hinge, and a bronze bushing. I've seen others use trailer axles as hinges. 

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1374043534