R50 HID replacement Xenon bulbs

Noticed tonight that my left low-beam headlight (factory HID) has turned a pink colour and is nowhere near as bright as the right one, which is still the original blue colour. I have no idea what the part number is for the HID bulbs, as my truck is a Japanese import to New Zealand. 

If anyone could enlighten me as to the part number for factory Nissan HID bulbs, and even where to purchase from, that would be great. Cheers.

Think I've found what I need (the part number) - D2S Xenon bulb Now, to find a cheap one to order and then test-fit... Pulling the back off the projector looks to be the hard part (it's actually bolted on, by the looks of it). 

https://powerbulbs.com/eu/store/category/xenon-hid-bulbs-d2s-d2r-d1s-d1r/fitting/d2s-85122

Hey mate, you might be sorted now but I've just landed on a gold mine a few days ago.
Megazip.net.

It's super handy to locate OEM part numbers for our Terranos.
This link might be handy to you, it'll show you the assembly of your HID headlights along with the OEM part numbers.
You can then use google to find alternate buying options. 
Megazip seems to be alright though, I've just bought 4x OEM strut bearings from them and they've turned up without any issues.

On another note, we should meet up and talk Terrano stuff!

On 8/1/2018 at 10:54 AM, jtchal said:

Hey mate, you might be sorted now but I've just landed on a gold mine a few days ago.
Megazip.net.

It's super handy to locate OEM part numbers for our Terranos.
This link might be handy to you, it'll show you the assembly of your HID headlights along with the OEM part numbers.
You can then use google to find alternate buying options. 
Megazip seems to be alright though, I've just bought 4x OEM strut bearings from them and they've turned up without any issues.

On another note, we should meet up and talk Terrano stuff!

For sure, also have another mate with a tidy R3m-R, snorkel, lift, 31" Coopers etc... Handy hint for installing snorkels - DON'T! Huge PITA. Mine was an absolute mission. He paid to have his installed. Smart move.

And thanks for that link, it clarified exactly what I thought about how to change the bulb. Great community here, very much like the Subaru forums I used to frequent.