gr8xr7

NEED REBUILT VG30 ENGINE F0R MY 95 PATHY

ANY ENGINES F0R SALE 0UT THERE??????

Look online for a JDM VG30, I bought 2 for my previous 2 Nissan trucks, both ran perfectly, you may need to swap over parts from your current engine. You can usually find a JDM VG30 for about $600

Look online for a JDM VG30, I bought 2 for my previous 2 Nissan trucks, both ran perfectly, you may need to swap over parts from your current engine. You can usually find a JDM VG30 for about $600

Absolutely. JDM is the way to go. The only issue that I had with mine was the difference in emissions equipment. Use your upper intake and your good to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The JDM engines are basically sold as a long block and you transfer all your external parts over to the JDM engine, The 2nd JDM VG30 I bought for my former 94 pathfinder, my mechanic that did the work only had to swap the throttle body (mine had cruise JDM engine did not), the valve covers were different and I had to grab some exhaust temp sensor from the old engine as the JDM engine did not have it. I was getting a code for it.

I went cheap on that swap, we didn't even replace the spark plugs when he did the swap. Like a month later after I was sure the engine had no leaks and ran good, I did the normal full tune up on it.

this was the pass. side head on the JDM engine when I replaced the gasket for the valve cover:

Spotless inside !

x0vcdh.jpg

2cyr13n.jpg