WD21 Pathfinder Radiator Replacement

Emac33

Hello all, 

New to this forum and just have a question about radiators. Anybody recommend a specific aftermarket radiator? I have a small crack in my 1994 SE pathfinder and am looking for a fairly high-quality replacement. Something close to OEM would be preferable, but not too terribly expensive. Thanks for any info you guys have.

I still have the factory radiator in my old pathfinder but when my Titan radiator cracked I just went to o'reilly auto parts and got one. It came with a lifetime warranty so I figured it would be good enough. Auto zone sold the same name brand too for around the same price.

James

Spectra Premium. Bought this brand for several makes. Every time, Top quality OE FIT and excellent protective packaging. I have spent over 2x on aftermarket performance radiators that got damaged in shipping or plain didn't fit right.

Run a bottle of Thermocure through your system after the swap and then flush with distilled water before filling with coolant.

Gotcha, thanks for the info guys. Another question, I have a manual, and I noticed there are differences in the radiators due to the auto transmission cooler. Anybody know where I can get a manual type radiator? All the ones I've seen have the two extra outlet things at the bottom, whereas mine does not have them.

3 hours ago, Emac33 said:

Gotcha, thanks for the info guys. Another question, I have a manual, and I noticed there are differences in the radiators due to the auto transmission cooler. Anybody know where I can get a manual type radiator? All the ones I've seen have the two extra outlet things at the bottom, whereas mine does not have them.

Unless you want to go to the dealer (who will most likely sell you and auto radiator if the manuals are out of stock or NLA) I would just get the one with the auto cooler lines and ignore them.
Notice parts sore listings will not say "auto transmission only" It works fine with both.