RedPath

BTW, we are aware of this

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

<----- That addon (Country Flag)  is not available for the current forum software version and could not be automatically removed.  We'll look into manual edits to remove the line at a later date.

6 hours ago, mjotrainbrain said:

We are aware of this....what is this?  Are you just referring to the country flag thing, or is there supposed to be a pic or something in that big white space?

Things seem to be working on my end.:jig:

Edited by Citron
Grammar
  • Like 1

On mobile, it no longer takes me to the new comments when I click on a thread in the new content section. It always starts me at the beginning of the thread. 

Didn't catch that on the test because there were never enough comments to have multiple pages. 

Click the icon next to the thread name, that will take you to the first unread post. It's on the left and will be a circle of you have not posted in the thread, or a star if you have.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, RedPath88 said:

Click the icon next to the thread name, that will take you to the first unread post. It's on the left and will be a circle of you have not posted in the thread, or a star if you have.

You Sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. Thanks for the tip, works great. 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, another question. Is there a way to turn off email notification when you receive messages? On my settings page it is grayed out. I visit often enough that I don't need email, the in forum notification is enough.